22 Aug Everybody is loving our ZOOM Sessions so we will be having lots more!
Here is what Amanda had to say about her first zoom session: “I really enjoyed it and to be honest it was much better than I expected. I thought I’d have trouble seeing the trainer with it being on a small screen but it was so easy. I loved how we were following Georgia but it was still be narrated by Chris. So looking forward to tomorrow’s weight session” Amanda Floyd.
So there will be lot’s more this week– Please check the timetable today!
New to Zoom?
- Everybody has a fear of doing Zoom initially, but once you have it it’s just about as good as being there!
- Just download the Zoom App and create your profile- it’s free and it’s easy!
To Book A Zoom Session:
- Book into the session you want on our timetable as per normal.
- About an hour before your session, you will be emailed an invitation.
- Just click on the link and it automatically takes you to the meeting- it’s that simple!
- Join in at least 5 minutes early to check you can be seen & heard.
- You will need your device pointed at you so we can see you do the exercises to ensure you do them correctly!
- It is a much better outcome with a laptop or iPad.
- Don’t forget your towel, water and a chair
Need more help:
See you on the big screen soon!